At least fifteen (15) credits, as follows:
- PHS 210 - Public Health and the Engaged Citizen (3)
- PHS 315 - Introduction to Epidemiology (3)
- PHS 331 - Global Health (3)
- PHS 420 - Introduction to Environmental Health (3)
Two additional from:
- HCR 305 - Public Policy and Health Care (3)
- HCR 362 - Cultural Competence in Health Care (3)
- HCR 379 - Introduction to Health Education and Health Promotion (3)
- HCR 487 - Legal Issues in Health Care (3).
- PHS 331 - Global Health
- PHS 347 - Public Health Statistics (4).
- PHS 420 - Introduction to Environmental Health
- PHS 421 - Occupational Health and Safety (3)
If completing the minor along with a PHHS major, 9 additional credits beyond major requirements must be completed in order to qualify for both the major and the minor.