While the roles of physicians and nurses often define the health care field, the bulk of health services are actually provided by other professional specialists, acting in either administrative, educational, or direct care capacities. As the health care field expands and grows, these specialists will be in high demand, and the University of Michigan-Flint Department of Public Health and Health Sciences faculty are well-positioned to give you the knowledge and skills needed to take advantage of these multiple career opportunities.
Congratulations to our two teams of Genesys Heart Institute Video Project Winners!
Both Shelby Miller and Ariel Angel-Vincent as well as Japari Gadzami and Nubwa Gadzami were able to take home the $1500 prize!!! A short snippet of each of their videos can be found here on our department Facebook page!
Are you interested in winning a cash prize? The next opportunity will come in the fall, please email Dr. Shan Parker at email@example.com with any questions!
- Role of the Media and Other Information Sources During Crises
- Wednesday April 13, 2016 at 4:30 p.m.
- *KIVA, University Center (400 Mill Street)*
- Health implications of the Flint water crisis
- Thursday, April 21, 2016 at 4:30 p.m.
- Ballroom, Northbank Center (432 N. Saginaw Street)
- *Rescheduled from 2/24/16*