Paying Your Deposit
To secure your place in the Freshmen Class, you are required to submit a $50 Enrollment Deposit* by May 1st ($100 after May 1st). The Enrollment Deposit is automatically credited toward your first semester's tuition. You may pay the deposit online with a credit card (see instructions below), or send a check or money order to:
University of Michigan Flint* The Enrollment Deposit should be paid by all students who are not planning to stay on campus. If you are planning to apply for housing, please visit the Housing website, complete the application, and send your $100 deposit to the Housing Department. Admissions will waive the Enrollment Deposit for students who apply for housing and pay the $100 housing deposit.
Office of Admissions
303 E. Kearsley Street
Flint, MI 48502-1950
Instructions for Online Payment of Enrollment Deposit
- Visit the Student Information System login page.
- Log in using your uniqname and LAN password. If you have never logged in to the Student Information System (SIS) before you will need to create your LAN password by visiting my.umflint.edu and clicking on "New Students Click Here". For assistance with your uniqname or password, please contact the ITS Helpdesk at (810) 766-6804 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Choose the "New Students Menu" tab.
- Click the "Pay Undergraduate Enrollment Deposit" link.
- From the "Select a Deposit Type" dropdown menu, choose your semester of entry, and click "Continue".
- Choose the Credit Card you are using (American Express, Discover, Master Card, Visa) and then enter all pertinent information. Please ensure that your address is correct, and click “Continue”.
- Verify your payment information and complete the payment transaction by clicking "Continue".