Guidelines for Requesting Group Tours
- Please schedule group tours of 10 or more people at least 4 weeks ahead of time to provide us time to prepare for your visit.
- Tours are designed for students in grades 6-12.
- Provide at least one chaperone for every 10 students.
- Chaperones are expected to remain with students throughout visit.
- Maximum tour size is 100.
- If you would like to meet with a specific department after the tour, please contact that department directly.
Arrive/Welcome at Harding Mott University Center
One of our admissions representatives will welcome you to campus and answer any questions you have prior to your tour.
A University of Michigan-Flint student ambassador will guide you through our campus. Please be sure to wear comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothing. If anyone requires accessibility accommodations please indicate that on the Tour Request Form.
Request a Group Tour
Please complete the request form. If you have any questions regarding group tours, please call the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at (810) 762-3300.