Learn more about our concurrent enrollment program with Mott Community College.
With a single admissions application, students can take advantage of the resources and course selection at the University of Michigan-Flint and Mott Community College. The Mott2UM-Flint concurrent enrollment program offers you the opportunity to take courses at both institutions at the same time, meaning tuition savings and maximum flexibility on the path to a Michigan bachelor's degree.
- First-year college students
- Transfer students (including current or former Mott students) with 32 or fewer total earned credits
- Current UM-Flint students with 32 or fewer total credits
The following student types are not eligible for this program:
- International students
- Students interested or enrolled in the UM-Flint Engineering 2+2 program
- MCC Varsity student athletes
- Second-degree seeking students
- Students with more than 32 credits (students who have more than 32 credits should apply as a transfer student)
Registration is from 5-5:30pm
Event is from 5:30-7pm
Harding Mott University Center - Michigan Room B
Refreshments will be provided.
Choose from any of the following dates:
Wednesday, August 17, 2016
Thursday, September 15, 2016
Registration is required so that we can prepare for your visit. Space is limited. Registration will close 24 hours prior to the date of the event.