The Academic Advising and Career Center (AACC) is a proud member of the National Academic Advising Association (NACADA). NACADA’s Statement of Core Values serve as the foundational principles that the entire AACC team adheres to.
- Advisors are responsible to the individuals they advise
- Advisors are responsible for involving others, when appropriate, in the advising process.
- Advisors are responsible to their institutions.
- Advisors are responsible to higher education.
- Advisors are responsible to their educational community.
- Advisors are responsible for their professional practices and for themselves personally.
NACADA statement of core values of academic advising, ©NACADA (2004). Retrieved 4/3/2007 from the NACADA Clearinghouse of Academic Advising Resources website.
If any member of the University community is interested in learning more about NACADA, please contact us. We also encourage you to visit the NACADA website at: www.nacada.ksu.edu. We will be glad to assist you.