Welcome to FOCUS 2, UM-Flint's online career and education planning system. FOCUS 2 is a self-paced career guidance tool designed to help you select the right major, clarify your career goals, and provide you with valuable occupation information. To optimize your use of FOCUS 2, be sure to:
- Complete the Self Assessment sections
- Schedule an appointment with an Academic Advisor/Counselor to review your results by contacting the Academic Advising and Career Center at (810) 762-3085 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
First Time Users:
is your access code
Log in Now!
Focus 2 Provides:
• Career Assessments
• Occupational Advice
• Videos About Various Career Fields
• Career Planning Tools
• Career Options by Education Level
• Side-by-Side Occupation Comparisons
Focus Answers the Questions:
• What can I do with a major in …?
• How can I prepare now for my future career?
• What is the job outlook for my chosen career field?
For more information on what the FOCUS-2 assessment can do for you, see this presentation.