Alumni Society Board Member Application
Our Vision for Alumni
A volunteer Director upholds the organization's mission through sound oversight of the organizations internal operations and external relationships with other organizations and individuals by:
1. Complying with the Alumni Society bylaws and policies.
2. Enthusiastically representing the University and Society.
3. Take leadership roles on committees and planning of various events and activities associated with the Society.
4. Attend various official university meetings to represent the interests of Alumni.
5. Assist in fundraising efforts that support the Society and University of Michigan.
6. Serve as mentors for current and potential students.
7. Behave in a courteous, respectful and hones manner toward other Governors, staff, members and other people with whom the Society interacts.
8. Review, oversee and approve assets of the Society.