Being a member of the Alumni Association of the University of Michigan allows you to take advantage of the Michigan network and stay connected to fellow U-M alumni. Plus, you'll receive money-saving discounts and have a wealth of programs and services at your fingertips.
There are several ways to join the U-M Alumni Association or renew your membership:
- Online Join/Renewal form.
- Purchasing a membership as a gift for someone else? We have a special online form just for you.
- Alumni who graduated in the last year are eligible for a free one-year membership. Use the New Graduate Complimentary Membership Activation form to activate your free membership.
- If you prefer, you can join by phone. Just call 800.847.4764 and speak to a Customer Relations representative.
- And finally, you can join by mail or fax by downloading and printing a membership application (requires the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.)
Do you reside in the Flint area? If so, join the University of Michigan Club of Greater Flint. Membership benefits include unique alumni events such as pep rallies and winetastings, special retail and travel discounts, and the opportunity to purchase football, hockey and basketball tickets. These groups also connect you to the University of Michigan Alumni Association which expands your network of connections to graduates of all three campuses.