Friday, January 31, 2014
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Office of Graduate Programs, 251 Thompson Library
Open to all faculty and staff at UM-Flint
Lunch provided - Please RSVP below
This is an opportunity for you, your staff, and other faculty and staff in your departments and programs to become more familiar with the services and processes that involve graduate students. Topics covered include:
- Graduate programs marketing
- Application processing (including the WebNow process)
- International admissions (including how to evaluate foreign credentials)
- Conditional admit tracking
- Financial aid for graduate students
- Registration and CAPP for graduate students
- GPA scale change to 4.0
- Website issues
- Many more!