Friday, January 26, 2018
10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Open to all faculty and staff at UM-Flint
Lunch provided - Please RSVP below
This is an opportunity for you, your staff, and other faculty and staff in your departments and programs to become more familiar with the services and processes that involve graduate students. Topics covered include:
- Staffing updates and changes
- Graduate programs recruitment, website, and brochures
- Graduate Student Ambassadors
- EMAS communication and query building
- Application processing highlights and changes
- International admissions
- Updates from the Registrar's office
- Updates from the Financial Aid office
- Many more!