Friday, January 15, 2016
10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
MICHIGAN ROOMS A&B
Open to all faculty and staff at UM-Flint
Lunch provided - Please RSVP below
This is an opportunity for you, your staff, and other faculty and staff in your departments and programs to become more familiar with the services and processes that involve graduate students. Topics covered include:
- Graduate programs marketing
- Brochure and website updates
- Application processing
- International admissions
- Conditional admit tracking and automated holds
- EMAS communication
- Updates from the Registrar's office
- Transfer credit and double-counting
- Many more!