The University of Michigan-Flint is committed to offering academic programs of the highest standards and continually working to improve these programs. The Program Review guidelines provide a framework in which to conduct undergraduate academic program reviews and utilize the findings of such to enhance academic offerings at UM-Flint.
The objectives of program review are to:
- Enhance the quality of academic programs;
- Provide a basis for planning and assess progress on these plans;
- Improve programs by identifying strengths upon which to build;
- Develop plans of action to address program weaknesses; and
- Identify future resource needs to assist with budget planning for the program, unit, and campus.