Information for Community Providers

Counseling, Accessibility and Psychological Services (CAPS) at the University of Michigan-Flint regularly refers students to community providers for psychotherapy and psychological assessment.   

Please feel free to provide CAPS with your professional information by completing the "Provider Information Form". 

For referral purposes, community psychiatrists should complete the "Psychiatrist Provider Information Form".