Clinical Services

Please click the following links for more information regarding our free services to all enrolled students.

Personal Counseling and Psychotherapy

Therapy Groups

Marital, Couples, and Family Therapy

Testing and Assessment


Services offered through CAPS are free to currently enrolled students. However, if you do need health insurance, there are some options available to you.

The University of Michigan offers a student health insurance plan. For more information, including plans, rates, eligibility, and enrollment, please visit the following website:

Student Health Insurance

Genesee Health Plan (GHP) is a community-initiated non-profit program designed to provide health care coverage to the uninsured residents of Genesee County. Click on the following link for more information:

Genesee Health Plan