Gain the right combination of knowledge, skills, and practical experience to successfully enter the job market with help from the Career Center.
Key Services provided to students and alumni by the Career Center include:
Wednesday, October 11, 2017
12 p.m. - 3 p.m.
The Career Center hosts two Career Fairs each year to bring students and recruiters together, right here on campus. All students are encouraged to attend to:
- Meet with recruiters and graduate schools targeting UM-Flint students
- Learn about application deadlines/process
- Find professional experiences
- Network with industry members
- Expand your knowledge of potential career/educational opportunities
Over 80 corporations and graduate schools are looking for students like you to fill full-time, part-time, internships, and seasonal opportunities. Recruiters want to speak with students from all class levels (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior, and Graduate).