2015 Career Fair
Wednesday, March 18, 2015
12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
University of Michigan-Flint Recreation Center
All Majors (Liberal Arts, Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Health Professions, Human Services, and more)
Early Bird Rate through 1/15/15: $175
Late Registration after 3/1/15: $250
A few facts about UM-Flint:
* Over 8,500 students enrolled in undergraduate and graduate courses
* Over 33,000 alumni from UM-Flint
* Over 190 majors offered within undergraduate and graduate programs
* Mechanical Engineering program is ABET accreditated
* School of Management listed on the "Best 295 Business Schools" by The Princeton Review
* "Fastest-growing" state university based on figures released by the Presidents Council State Universities of Michigan - 2013
* First Recipient of the "Engaged Campus of Year Award" presented by the Michigan Campus Compact - 2012
Career Connection is your gateway to all things related to careers, including workshops and events happening on and around campus. These events are designed to enhance your knowledge about the job market, career searching, resume building, and self-marketing. What’s more, you can upload your finished resume to be personally critiqued by your career counselor in the Student Success Center before applying to the hundreds of daily job postings that you can find in Career Connection. Click more to log in.
Career Spots is a hub of video tutorials to help you become MORE successful in your career. Whether you are just starting out, or have some experience under your belt, Career Spots has advice videos for you ranging from starting your job search, networking and branding, finding internships, and how to handle interviews to salary negotiations and using social media in your job search!