The Meal Plan Scholarship is sponsored by Sodexo, the University of Michigan-Flint's food service provider.
Applications are due August 16, 2015!
- At least 5 students will be awarded a meal plan scholarship for 2015-16 academic year.
- The meal plan awarded will be either a full meal plan (100 block meals and $700 Dining Dollars).
- If a student is residential, they will be required to pay for the remaining portion of their required Residential Meal Plan including the amount of Maize Money.
- Scholarships will be awarded to both residential and commuter students (UM-Flint Only).
- All scholarship recipients will be required to serve on the Student Dining Experience Committee. This committee will meet at least monthly and will be asked to provide feedback and ideas to the Dining Services General Manager regarding all aspects of the dining experience. They may also be asked to assist with special programs.
- Criteria for selection will be based on information in the application. The selection committee will strive to award recipients with a variety of backgrounds and interests.
- If you have questions please contact Judy Birschbach at email@example.com.