The Student Concerns Committee wants to hear from you.

Hear My Voice was established to ensure UM-Flint students have an opportunity to make suggestions and express concerns 24/7. All concerns, comments, questions, and suggestions - with the exception of anonymous submissions - will receive a response.

For links to FAQ's, please see the table below. All other concerns, comments, questions, and suggestions may be directed to campus administrators by submitting a message below.  

note:  If you seek a response to a question or need assistance with an online navigation issue, please provide an e-mail address so we may respond.

**Note: This message can be sent anonymously. If you wish to identify yourself, please include your name and email address below:


Please enter the characters you see in this picture:


This helps prevent automated form submissions. If you are not sure what the characters are, make your best guess. You will have another try in the next screen.

Need assistance with this form?

Frequently Asked Questions

Please utilize the links below for frequently asked questions:

Questions Regarding: May be directed to:
Undergraduate admission requirements, program offerings, transfer equivalencies... Undergraduate Admissions
Academic advising issues Student Success Center
Registration, add/drop, transcripts, diplomas, graduation, and commencement Office of the Registrar
Online and mixed-mode courses, both academic and noncredit Office of Extended Learning
Financial Assistance Office of Financial Aid