The Harding Mott University Center (UCEN) is located on the campus of the University of Michigan-Flint. The meeting rooms offer unique sizes and configurations and include the Kiva (a multi-level auditorium with fixed seating and a 30' projection screen), the Happenings Room (half-circle shape with flexible seating), and the remodeled Michigan Rooms (one large room for one-user events or divided into four smaller rooms accommodating concurrent, but separate meetings, with flexible seating). In addition, the larger meeting rooms are equipped with in-house sound systems and up-to-date audio-visual technology.
Whether planning a business meeting, wedding reception, family gathering, or class reunion the Harding Mott University Center should be your event location!
- Michigan Rooms (171) - 1-4 sections
- Michigan Room Lobby
- Happenings Room (104)
- Kiva (104)
- Alumni Room (327)
- Superior Room (266)
- Main Lobby
- 2nd Floor Lobby
- Distribution Tables
- Rates are based on regular building operating hours. Events requiring either early entry or an ending time beyond the regular building hours may be assessed overtime fees in addition to the rental fees.
- Decorating time or event setup time is not included in the rental. Additional charges may apply.
- The University is closed during most nationally observed holidays; events are not booked when the University is closed.
- At the discretion of Event and Building Services and the Department of Public Safety, additional security may be required for certain events. Additional security fees are the responsibility of the renter.