Event Planning Checklist
- Familiarize yourself with the Event Planning Guidelines, contact EBS with any questions.
- Provide EBS with a required chartfield/shortcode for every event. It will only be used if you have charges associated with your event.
- Is your event co-sponsored with another group?
- Are you charging an admission fee or generating revenue in any way?
- What is the date and time of the event?
- Time the room must be accessed?
- How many people are expected to attend?
- What arrangement and number of tables and chairs?
- Are decorations and posting guidelines understood?
- Any food or bar service needs?
- Is there a clear understanding of food and bar policies?
- Any additional needs such as linens, A/V equipment, easels, etc.?
- If your event has more than 100 people or a setup other than listed in the setup styles, schedule an event planning meeting with EBS.