The Northbank Center at the University of Michigan - Flint is designed for flexible, multi-purpose use and includes ample banquet and meeting space. Listed below are rates for individuals and non-university groups using a standard setup. UM-Flint departments and groups, please call the Event and Building Services office at (810) 762-3436 for more information.
Standard Setup includes:
- Tables (rectangles or rounds) and chairs, includes registration tables, head tables, display tables and buffet tables.
- Coat rack
For your convenience, audio/visual equipment is also available for rent. Click here to see more information.
NOTE: Rates during regular building hours, Monday - Friday, 7:00 am - 10:00 pm. First rate listed under each room is for the first 4 hours of use / second rate is for each additional 4 hours of use.
|Overtime rate/hr (7am - midnight)||$75|
|Overtime rater/hr (midnight - 7am)||$100|
Other Rental Information
- Choice of Approved Caterers.
- Limited, on-site parking available at $2/vehicle; free remote parking.
- Additional charges for use of a room during university-established holidays may apply.
- Additional security and/or parking attendant may be required for certain events.
- A 10% discount for UM-Flint employees and students renting for personal use (excludes Business Person's Specials).
- Special University of Michigan-Flint Alumni Discounts!