Recreation Center Reservations
Recreation Center Reservation Policies
- Only recognized University of Michigan-Flint Student organizations can reserve space.
- No blanket reservations.
- Two reservations only (one 3-5 hour Special Event Reservation, one 2 hour Activity Reservation) per organization, on schedule at any one time.
- Make reservation during business hours (Monday – Friday 7:30am – 5:00pm) minimum of one day prior to activity/event: Kay Fritzler email@example.com 810-762-3441; Debra Collins firstname.lastname@example.org 810-762-3441; Gary Parr email@example.com 810-762-3336; Amy Clolinger firstname.lastname@example.org 810-762-3441.
- One gym court, maximum, available for reservation 5pm – closing, Monday – Friday when no IM activities are scheduled; one gym court maximum available on Sat/Sun depending on Rec Center schedule.
- No court space available for reservation 5pm – 10pm on Intramural Sports nights.
- More than one court may be available prior to 5pm Monday – Friday, depending on Rec Center schedule.
- Multipurpose Field is reserved through the Recreation Center.
- 2 hour time limit per activity/event.
- Each organization eligible for one 3-5 hour activity/event per semester depending on Rec Center schedule; must submit written request and event plan.
- Aerobic Dance Room and Lower Level Fitness Room not available on drop-in basis; must be scheduled in advance.
- Areas available for drop-in use, depending on Rec Center schedule, include gym, Activities Area, racquetball courts, Weighbex (weights), Cardio Room, swimming pool.
- All participants, including coaches, trainers, spectators and other personnel must be UM-Flint students with valid MCard or have Rec Center membership or day pass purchased according to Rec Center pricing policies and procedures.
- Fees will apply to all activities/events which are scheduled for times outside of regular Rec Center operating hours.
- Activities/events to be scheduled for times outside of regular Rec Center operating hours require reservation of space 90 days prior to the activity/event.
- Rec Center safety, security and liability policies and procedures in effect for all activities/events.