All requests for tabling events will default to the third floor UCEN.
If a tabling event must be held on the second floor UCEN due to another tabling event on the third floor UCEN, the following guidelines will apply:
- Sixteen (16) tables is the maximum number of tables allowable (including food tables, vendor tables, exhibit tables, etc.) on the second floor UCEN.
- Usable tabling space on the second floor UCEN includes:
- The area along the slanted windows from a point beginning near the water fountain and leading up to (and not beyond) the 4th pillar (10 tables max in this area).
- The area along the second floor railing overlooking the main lobby (6 tables max in this area).
- None of the table placement may interfere with day-to-day foot traffic or activities in the lounge areas, nor may tables be placed in such a way as they may block doorways.
- Other than the areas listed above, tables are not permitted in any other locations on the second floor UCEN.
- Sound amplification requests on the second floor UCEN will be considered on an event-by-event basis.
- If amplification is used, maximum volume levels will be established by EBS and monitored to avoid interference with daily operations of offices located on the second floor UCEN.
- Portable staging is not permitted on the second floor UCEN.
- Lecture style seating is not permitted on the second floor UCEN.