The William S. White Building (WSW) is a classroom building located on the campus of the University of Michigan-Flint. Several areas of this facility have been designed for flexible, multi-purpose use for banquets or meeting spaces of up to 90 people. The Tuscola Rooms can be divided into two separate areas to accommodate concurrent meetings. The C.S. Mott Foundation Conference Room is a beautifully decorated meeting space that can accommodate up to 24 people.
- Tuscola Rooms (1104/1201)
- C.S. Mott Foundation Conference Room (1159)
- Oakland Room (4152A)
- Huron Room (4152B)
- Distribution Tables
- Rates are based on regular building operating hours. Events requiring either early entry or an ending time beyond the regular building hours may be assessed overtime fees in addition to the rental fees.
- Decorating time or event setup time is not included in the rental. Additional charges may apply.
- The University is closed during most nationally observed holidays; events are not booked when the University is closed.
- At the discretion of Event and Building Services and the Department of Public Safety, additional security may be required for certain events. Additional security fees are the responsibility of the renter.