Centered on Your Success!
The Center for Educator Preparation (CEP) aims to support future and current educators in any way that we can. We proudly offer education students at the University of Michigan-Flint a variety of useful resources, services, and access to state-of-the-art technology. We bring together all of the services the university has to offer into one place, and we're commited to working closely with P-12 partners to build a roadmap for success for every student. We're here for you!
We support all education programs at the University of Michigan-Flint:
- Early Childhood Education
- Elementary Education
- Secondary TCP programs
- Secondary MAC program
- Master of Arts Programs (MA) in Early Childhood, Educational Technology, Literacy Education, and Special Education
- Masters of Public Administration (MPA): Education Leadership
- Mathematics Education for Elementary and Early Childhood Educators (MA)
- Education Specialist (Ed.S): Curriculum and Instruction or Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Education (Ed.D)
What Does The C E P Offer?
- Academic support
- Math tutor
- Initial & Renewal of Certification services
- MTTC & SAT support, test guides & workshops
- Professional development
- Student teacher orientation
- Research opportunities & support
- Faculty & student collaborative space
- State-of-the-art technology
- Meeting space
- Access to community resources
- Field experience support & guidance
In preparation for taking the SAT or MTTC, please contact us about out study guides, practice tests, or getting a math tutor!
The Center for Educator Preparation offers a variety of study cards, guides, and practice tests to support you. Stop by our office to check out the the materials available.
Schedule a time to meet with our Math Tutor for support with the Math SAT. Nina is currently offering one-to-one and small group sessions. Drop-in sessions are on Mondays and Thursdays from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. To schedule a session, send an email to email@example.com.