- Attend pre-enrollment interview with Promise Scholar Program Manager prior to attending orientation
- Commit and Sign the Promise Scholar Partnership Agreement
- Attend a Freshmen Orientation
- Participate in a mandatory, overnight summer bridge session beginning August 29, 2016 and concluding September 2, 2016
- Consult with an Academic Advisor and Program Manager prior to registering for courses and consult with an Academic Coach monthly to discuss academic progress and the utilization of resources. Meet bi-weekly meetings with academic advisor.
- Enroll in your Promise Scholar Learning Community Courses (2 Cohort courses in the Fall; 2 Cohort courses in the Winter) and additional courses to bring you to full-time student status (two consecutive semesters)
- Take part in Promise Scholar Program Activities/Requirements for one full year (two consecutive semesters)
- Complete courses with accumulative grade point average of 2.0 or above for two consecutive semesters.