The Building Maintenance Unit provides a wide variety of building maintenance and installation services, such as:
- Lock and door hardware repair
- Key cutting and core assembly
- Window repair; vertical and mini-blind repair
- Ceiling and floor repair and replacement
- Classroom equipment repair
- Office furniture assembly and repair
- Departmental equipment repair
- Wall repair and painting
- Minor installations, such as hanging a picture or clock
- Other installations, such as bookshelves, cabinets, tack boards, etc.
- Plumbing repair on sinks faucets and toilets
- Carpentry work, such as build walls, install doors, etc.