Payment of Costs Not Covered by Financial Aid
The Cashier's/Student Accounts Office is responsible for the following:
- Assess tuition and fees to student accounts based on the courses a student has registered for. Makes any adjustments to tuition and fees based on classes added/dropped through the Registrar’s Office.
- Sends bills to student (thru UM-Flint email account).
- Assess any late fees to the account.
- Process payments to student accounts via cash, check, credit card, or financial aid.
- Release stipend checks (excess financial aid funds) to students on an account by account basis.
- Questions regarding charges, fees, or late penalties should be directed to the Cashier’s Office at:
The University of Michigan - Flint
261 University Pavilion
Flint, MI 48502-1950
Billing by the University of Michigan-Flint
Tuition Due Dates
Payment Plans are offered by the University of Michigan-Flint
Other FAQs regarding billing or payments