Accounting & Reporting Group
The purpose of this group is to gather administrative personnel from units across campus to discuss financial issues. The group formed in 2002 and has grown into a valuable place to discuss policies, procedures, funding, and other financial issues as they arise. The group is a joint effort with the Human Resources and Procurement departments, providing an important source of up to date information to campus users.
The meetings are generally scheduled three times a year, on the second or third Thursday, in the months of October, February and May from approximately 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
If anyone has suggestions for future topics to be discussed at the Accounting & Reporting Group meetings, would like more information regarding this group, or would like to join the email list please contact Dalana Riley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current meeting handouts & Information
UofM Procurement Services Winter 2020 Newsletter
"Real ID" Requirements
- Acceptable form of ID
- Real ID - Per the Department of Homeland Security
- Learn more about the Michigan Real ID-Compliant Driver's License and ID Information
Prior Meeting Handouts & Information
- FY 19 Departmental Yearend Cutoff Schedule
- Prize-Gift-Awards to Students & Fin Aid Rules
- UMF Capital Equipment Guidance Presentation
- UMF Capital Equipment Process Handout
- February 20, 2020; 2:00pm - 4:00pm; NBC - Park Place Room
- May 14, 2020; 2:00pm - 4:00pm; NBC - Park Place Room