Campus Power Outage Update

The following buildings remain without power: Thompson Library, Recreation Center, First Street Residence Hall, Theater, French Hall, University Center, and Murchie Science Building. All classes and activities in these buildings are cancelled for the remainder of the day.


Changing your Degree Program

Current UM-Flint graduate students who seek admission to a new or additional UM-Flint graduate degree or certificate program should submit the Application for Dual Degree or Change of Program.

Change of Concentration

The process of changing your concentration varies by program.  Please consult with your department or program advisor to change your current concentration or add a second or third concentration (if permitted).

MBA Program Change of Delivery Mode

To change your mode of delivery from Traditional to NetPlus! or from NetPlus! to Traditional, please complete a Change of Delivery Mode form.