Upcoming Graduate Programs Open Houses
Thursday, February 9, 5-7 p.m.
Wednesday, February 15, 5-7 p.m.
Location: Harding Mott University Center, first floor (map below)
At the Open House
- Find out what sets our graduate programs apart from other institutions
- Listen to a brief presentation by program faculty
- Speak personally with program faculty and advisors
- Learn about the admissions process and financial aid
- Enjoy light refreshments
- Attend to be entered in the drawing for four $1,000 scholarships to be given away
- Find out what it means to GO BLUE!
Event location is the Harding Mott University Center, first floor. Please reference the UM-Flint campus map.
Why attend an open house at the University of Michigan-Flint? Watch the short video for answers...