Graduate Programs Open House for K-12 Educators
TUESDAY, JUNE 23, 2015 | 12:00 - 2:00 P.M.
Come any time during the open house hours.
Location: Office of Graduate Programs, 251 Thompson Library
AT THE OPEN HOUSE
- Get information about any of our graduate programs
- Speak personally with program faculty and advisors
- Learn about the admissions process and financial aid
- Enjoy light food and refreshments
- Attend to be entered in the drawing for one of four $1,000 scholarships
While not required, we ask that you please pre-register for the open house so that we can send you information about our programs and reminders about the event.
Please reference the UM-Flint campus map. The open house will take place on the second floor of the Thompson Library; the recommended parking location is in the Pavilion Parking Deck.
Early Childhood Education (MA)
Educational Administration (MPA)
Educational Technology (MA)
Education Specialist (Ed.S.)
Education with Secondary Certification (MAC)
English Language & Literature (MA)
Liberal Studies (MA)
Literacy Education (MA)
Social Sciences (MA)
Special Education (MA)