UM-Flint graduate students apply through the Careers at the U website.
- Go to http://www.umjobs.org.
- Click on Login here (upper right corner).
- Click the last link option for U-M Graduate Students on the Flint or Dearborn campus.
- Click Search for Jobs.
- In the Job Opening ID field, type the Job Opening ID number, then click Search.
- Click Apply Now.
- You must now log in or register to continue. If you have not had a UM-Jobs account before, you will likely need to register.
- After registering/logging in, answer all questions and proceed through the application process as prompted. Be sure to upload a cover letter with your resume (they must be uploaded as a single document).
- Click Submit when you are through.
Contact University Human Resources at (810) 762-3150 if you have questions about the application process.
GSRA applicants must be admitted to a graduate program at the University of Michigan-Flint. GSRAs must be enrolled in at least six (6) credit hours of graduate-level courses in each semester of appointment if appointed for Fall and/or Winter semesters, or, with the written approval of the student's faculty advisor, not less than five (5) credit hours consisting of not less than two (2) courses relevant to the student's degree program. GSRAs must be in good standing as a student in a graduate degree program and maintain a minimum graduate point average of 5.0 (B) in each semester of the appointment.