Pre-Health Professions Enrichment Program (PPEP)
The Pre-Health Professions Enrichment Program (PPEP) is a component of Health Careers Opportunity Program (HCOP), which is a grant funded program whose purpose is to build relationships with students to provide them with the academic and social skills required to compete for admission, enroll, progress, and graduate from a health professions program.
Mid-July through Mid-August
The University of Michigan-Flint
- Students' academic and interpersonal skills will be strengthened to prepare them for success in college.
- Students will engage in activities to enhance their social and communication skills.
- Students may receive a stipend of up to $1200.00 for their participation in the program
- Current 10th and 11th grader enrolled in a Flint area school
- Students must be a potential first generation college
- Students must have a minimum G.P.A of a 2.5