Public Health & Health Sciences Summer Enrichment Program
The Summer Enrichment Program is a 6-week summer program which includes English, Math, Science, Leadership, enriched cultural experiences, college tours, Physical Fitness & Nutrition, and Mindfulness. This program is free of charge for participants.
July 11, 2016 through August 19, 2016
9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
William S. White Building at the University of Michigan-Flint
- Students' academic and interpersonal skills will be strengthened to prepare them for success in college.
- Students will engage in activities to enhance their social and communication skills.
- Students must be able to commit to all 6-weeks of the program
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Potential first generation college graduate
- Must currently be in 8th – 12th grade attending a Flint Community School, Flint Public Charter School, Genesee Early College, or Mott Middle College