Pre-Health Professions Enrichment Program (PPEP)
Unfortunately, we are not able to accept new applications at this time. Please check back after May 18th to find out if we have spaces available for new students.
The Pre-Health Professions Enrichment Program (PPEP) is a component of Health Careers Opportunity Program (HCOP), which is a grant funded program whose purpose is to build relationships with students to provide them with the academic and social skills required to compete for admission, enroll, progress, and graduate from a health professions program.
Mid-July through Mid-August
The University of Michigan-Flint
- Students' academic and interpersonal skills will be strengthened to prepare them for success in college.
- Students will engage in activities to enhance their social and communication skills.
- Students may receive a stipend of up to $1200.00 for their participation in the program
- Current 10th and 11th grader enrolled in a Flint area school
- Students must be a potential first generation college
- Students must have a minimum G.P.A of a 2.5