Pre-Health Professions Enrichment Program (PPEP)
HCOP is a cohort program; those students who attended Saturday Morning Academy (SMA) 2012 - 2013 will be given 1st priority for the 30 spots. We have 5 remaining spots. Students must meet the minimum criteria. Please click on the link above to apply for these remaining positions.
The Pre-Health Professions Enrichment Program (PPEP) is a component of Health Careers Opportunity Program (HCOP), which is a grant funded program whose purpose is to build relationships with students to provide them with the academic and social skills required to compete for admission, enroll, progress, and graduate from a health professions program.
July 15th - August 23, 2013
8:30 am - 3:00 pm
The University of Michigan-Flint
- Students' academic and interpersonal skills will be strengthened to prepare them for success in college.
- Students will engage in activities to enhance their social and communication skills.
- Students may receive a stipend of up to $1200.00 for their participation in the program
- Current 9th, 10th and 11th grader enrolled in a Flint area school
- Students must be a potential first generation college
- Students must have a minimum G.P.A of a 2.5