Pre-Matriculation Program (PMP) Skills for College Success
The Pre-Matriculation Program (PMP) is a 4 week summer program designed to transition high school graduates into the University of Michigan Flint.
This program will focus on Health Professions Education and Careers Workshops (HPEC), Financial Aid Assistance, and Academic Advising.
Mid-June through Mid-July
Monday - Friday
8:30AM - 3:00PM
University of Michigan-Flint Campus
- Students will be exposed to a variety of opportunities at the University of Michigan-Flint.
- Students will gain assistance in learning about financial aid options.
- Getting equipped for future enrollment in health professions schools.
- Students may receive a stipend of up to $800.00 for their attendance and participation in the program.
- High school graduates pursuing a career in the health field
- Student must be accepted to the University of Michigan-Flint
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 and must commit to the entire 4 weeks
- Educational Development Programs (EDP) must reflect an interest in health professions