Before You Begin
For questions about use at the University of Michigan-Flint please contact the ITS Helpdesk at 810-766-6804.
The University Of Michigan-Flint only supports the free version of Poll Everywhere for use with 30 people or less.
What is Poll Everywhere?
Poll Everywhere is the fastest way to create stylish real-time experiences for events using mobile devices
Poll Everywhere replaces expensive proprietary audience response hardware with standard web technology. It’s the easiest way to gather live responses in any venue: conferences, presentations, classrooms, radio, tv, print — anywhere. It can help you to raise money by letting people pledge via text messaging. And because it works internationally with texting, web, or Twitter, its simplicity and flexibility are earning rave reviews.
Poll Everywhere is spam-free. Participants will never receive unsolicited text message, and audience phone numbers are kept private.
How do I use Poll Everywhere?
To Create Polls:
- You can test Poll Everywhere without creating an account here: http://www.polleverywhere.com/my/polls/new
- To create an account please go here: https://www.polleverywhere.com/signup/
- Most questions about the Poll Everywhere software and it’s functions can be answered here: http://www.polleverywhere.com/faq
To Take/Participate in Polls:
- Follow the directions provided by your poll administrator.
- Any questions about a specific poll should be directed to your poll administrator.
- Most questions about the Poll Everywhere software can be answered here: http://www.polleverywhere.com/faq