Using https://password.umflint.edu to Change Your Forgotten LAN Password
Before You Begin
These steps are for Faculty, Staff, and Students who do not remember their current LAN password or who are having trouble with their current LAN password.
Students who have never had a LAN password should go to http://my.umflint.edu and in the upper right corner click “Account” then click “Forgot Password?“.
Changing your Forgotten LAN Password
- Navigate to https://password.umflint.edu/forgot in any browser.
- Type your uniqname into the blank provided and click Search.
- Answer the questions provided and click Check Responses. (Answers are NOT case sensitive.)
- If you get your questions correct you will be prompted to change your password (Step 5), however if you get your questions wrong you will be locked out of the system.
- Type your new password in both blanks provided. Once you have typed your password twice and it meets the minimum requirements the change password button will activate.
- Click Change Password to change your password.
- Once your password has been changed the following screen will appear and you will be done.
- Click Continue on this screen to navigate back to the password manager main menu.