Using https://password.umflint.edu to Change Your Known LAN Password
Before you Begin
These steps are for Faculty, Staff, and Students that currently know what their LAN password is. If you do not know what your LAN password is please use the steps found here: http://www.umflint.edu/helpdesk/perm/passwords/using-httpspassword-umflint-edu-to-change-your-forgotten-lan-password/
Changing your LAN Password
- Navigate to https://password.umflint.edu/ in any browser.
- Login using your uniqname and LAN password.
- Click Change Password from the options menu.
- Type your new password in both blanks provided. Once you have typed your password twice and it meets the minimum requirements the change password button will activate.
- Be sure your password meets the requirements listed at the top of the page. As you type your new password a guide will appear to help you meet the requirements.
- A strength meter will appear to the right of your new password to help you see how
strong your new password is.
- Click Change Password to change your password.
- Once your password has been changed the following screen will appear and you will be done.
- Click Continue on this screen to navigate back to the password manager main menu.