Printing From a Wireless Device at UM-Flint
Anyone at UM-Flint with a valid computer login can print to the Papercut Printers on campus using the following steps. If you have any questions or experience any difficulties please visit one of the ITS Helpdesk locations for assistance.
- Printing from a wireless device with this method will not allow for printing double sided. If you would like to print double sided please visit one of the open labs on campus.
- Please make sure that when you are uploading your document it is in one of the file formats listed below the upload option.
How do you print from your wireless device?
- In any browser navigate to https://papercut.umflint.edu:9192
- Login to the site using your uniqname for the username and your LAN password for the password.
- Click Web Print, from the left hand side.
- Click Submit a Job found on the top right side of the page.
- In the Web Print menu, select the printer name you want you print job to be sent to:
- papercut\MAINx64 (virtual) is located in 206 MSB / 205 FH / 3174 WSW / 2nd Floor Riverfront / Library.
- papercut\MSB206_COLOR is located in 206 MSB.
- papercut\WSW3174-COLOR is located in 3174 WSW
- Click Print Options and Account Selection.
- Fill in the number of copies you would like printed and then click Upload Document.
- Click Choose File.
- Be sure to review the approved file types before uploading your document.
- After clicking upload document browse and select the file you want to print. Once you have selected the file, select Upload & Complete to send to printer.