Modify SIS Proxy User Access Privileges
Before you Begin
These steps are for students that would like to modify the privileges their SIS Proxy user has. This will allow the SIS Proxy to access the student’s SIS account information.
Logging into SIS Proxy Access
- Navigate to https://sis.umflint.edu/ in any web browser.
- Login using your uniqname and LAN password.
- Using the tabs at the top of the page, click Proxy Access or from the Main Menu, choose Proxy Access.
- From the Proxy Access Menu click Proxy Management.
Modifying SIS Proxy User Access Privileges
- Next to the name of the proxy you wish to modify, click the Expand arrow.
- From the expanded profile, click the Authorization Tab.
- From the Page Authorization menu, check the items that you would like to share with your proxy.
Sending Your Proxy a List of Authorizations Via Email
- From the tabs under the proxy’s name click Authorization.
- The Page Authorization Menu will appear. On the right, click E-mail Authorizations.