Viewing Student Information in SIS Proxy Access as a Proxy
Before You Begin
Before a proxy can access student information, the student will need to add the proxy and authorize the proxy to view information in SIS. The proxy will also need to complete the SIS Proxy Access account setup prior to accessing student data.
Logging Into SIS Proxy Access
- Using your web browser, navigate to http://my.umflint.edu.
- From the tabs on the page, click Parents, Family & Alumni.
- From the Parents, Family & Alumni menu, click SIS Proxy Access.
- On the Proxy Access Login page type your E-mail Address and PIN and click Login.
Accessing Student Information in SIS Proxy Access
- From the Proxy Access Home page, click on the tab with the name of the student you wish to see records for.
- You will then see a list of Proxy Authorizations.
- Click on the item that you would like to see.