FormAssembly- General Information
FormAssembly – The University of Michigan-Flint Form Solution
What is FormAssembly?
FormAssembly is a web form creation and processing service. Web forms provide the university with an easy way to collect information, without all the messy paperwork. FormAssembly also makes it easy for users to generate forms specific to their needs.
What are the best uses for FormAssembly?
Is your department looking for feedback on a new program or policy? Do you need students, faculty, and/or staff to RSVP for an upcoming event, but don’t want the hassle of dealing with paper RSVPs? All of these are possible uses for forms created in FormAssembly, but there are also many more! Almost any information gathering need can be fulfilled by creating a form in FormAssembly.
Form Assembly sounds great, how do I get started?
Getting Access to FormAssembly
Before you can begin creating forms with FormAssembly, you must request access to the service. To request access please complete the FormAssembly Access Request Form found here: https://formassembly.umflint.edu/30. Your request will be processed and you should receive a response within three business days.
These steps will help you get started with FormAssembly:
- Fill out the form requesting access to FormAssembly Found Here: https://formassembly.umflint.edu/30.
- Review the regulations and suggestions for working with Private Personal Information (PPI):
- Once you get your log-in information log in at https://formassembly.umflint.edu/
- Create your first form! Make sure it is SSL enabled.
- Share your form by sending users the URL OR embed it in a page on you departments branch of the content management system.
- Review your Responses.