Configuring Outlook 2013 in Windows 8
Before You Begin:
Please be aware that the images might not reflect your operating system but the steps should be very close to those needed for your computer.
If you are setting this up at home you must be connected to the VPN when using Outlook. On-campus Outlook will prompt you to log in with your firstname.lastname@example.org and your LAN password.
Configuring Outlook for your University Mail
- Click the Windows Key on your keyboard.
- Begin typing Control Panel.
- Click User Accounts.
- Click Mail.
- Click Email Accounts.
- Click New (If you did not have this configured for another account, it might pop with a screen asking what you want to do. If it does this, click Add new email Account.The other steps will be the same.
- Email Account should already be selected and user should fill in the boxes accordingly
8. Click Next, the program should begin verifying the information you entered (Otherwise click Back if the information needs to be edited)
- Click Finish. Click Close in the Email Account Window and Close in the Mail Setup Window.
Open Outlook and within a few minutes all of your emails should become available.