"When we consider student applications, we look for specific achievements that single them out, such as membership in an honors program. This single factor can make the difference between acceptance and refusal.” Comment by National Fellowship Director
- Core Courses: Course information for core courses, when they are taken, what is required.
- Honors Elections: Three are required by the end of sophomore year.
- GPA Requirement
- HONORS 393 for Sophomores: Required course for sophomores preparing for the off-campus study.
- Entering the Junior/Senior Phase: Information concerning entry into the department or school of your major.
- Eligibility for the Freeman Honors Scholarship