Entering the Junior/Senior Phase

  • You must be officially accepted into the Honors Concentration of the department or school of your major. You will need to contact your departmental or school Honors Representative to fulfill any requirements they may have.
  • Note that many departments accept students informally and verbally; however, some departments have specific entry requirements.
  • See the Catalog description both for your major and for the Honors Program itself.