Use the same budget form (Excel file), as you used for your Off-Campus Study. If you wish, you may simply modify your budget projection to reflect your actual expenses.
- Use printouts of the same form for the Honors Program, the Office of Research, and the Annual Fund. Keep one copy for your own records in case of loss.
- You will need receipts for individual items of $100 or more such as rent receipts, plane tickets, rental car, bicycle, or other large expenses.
- These receipts must be mounted on 8 1/2 x 11 inch paper with scotch tape and attached to the budget report form.
- Other items which do not amount individually to more than $100 may be estimated.
- Note that combinations of items such as books and supplies may amount to more than $100 and may be estimated. You do not need receipts for these.
- Please do not submit large numbers of small receipts for individual items under $100.
- No receipts are needed for mileage or food, since you receive a flat rate of reimbursement.
- If the combined sum is large, explain the cost, as on your budget request form.