Required Forms for Off-Campus Proposal
- This form is required of all students who plan to travel off-campus and must be completed by both the student and his/her health care provider.
- This release form is required of all students who will remain in the U.S. during their off-campus study.
- This release form is required of all students who plan to complete their off-campus experience outside the U.S., but not as part of a formal study abroad program.
- This release form is required of all students who participate in a study abroad program which is not sponsored by the University of Michigan-Flint.
- This form is referred to as a "consortium agreement".
It constitutes an agreement with a study abroad program sponsored by another university in the U.S.
Medjet Assist is required for students traveling further than 150 miles from home
All students traveling abroad must register at the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor International Travel Registry
The Honors Program purchases the required health insurance for students studying abroad. Contact the Honors Admistrative Assistant, Sarah Hilton-Watson.