Requesting a Room/Suite Change

Once residence hall assignments are made, we will not be able to consider room changes until September 19th, 2016.  Refer to "A Resident's Guide to Community Living"regarding room changes.

Residents may request a suite/room change by contacting the Hall Director.  Any change must be authorized in advance and in writing by the Hall Director or the Office of Housing and Residential Life. Changes may take place based on an approved room swap or discussion with the Hall Director. Housing and Residential Life will not honor informal or different procedures.  Individuals may not occupy any space to which they have not been assigned (originally or through room swap, waitlist, or other authorized process), even if it appears to be vacant. Residents must ensure that any unassigned space, including furnishings, in their room or suite is in a condition ready for a new occupant at all times.

If you have additional questions, please contact the Housing and Residential Life Office at (810) 237-6571.