Whether you are planning a trip for yourself or holding a conference for hundreds,the University of Michigan-Flint residence halls are available to meet you or your groups needs. The residence halls are located in the heart of downtown Flint and central to the UM-Flint campus. Throughout the year guests can enjoy the beautiful outdoor surroundings, explore museums and attractions, take nature walks, and enjoy the beauty campus offers.
Stay On UM-FLINT CAMPUS for:
- Convenience. The residence halls are in the center of the campus and the city of Flint. You won’t find a shorter commute!
- Amenities. State-of-the-art conference meeting spaces with smart podium technology.
- Flexibility. Stay a weekend to all summer, we can accommodate your needs.
- Support. The hall is fully staffed and operates a 24-hour desk to assist you.
- Safety. UM-Flint has 24/7 safety patrol and a 24-hour staffed entryway with keycard entry.
Contact the Office of Housing and Residential Life today to make your loding reservation.