The First Street Residence Hall at the University of Michigan-Flint is available for your conference or event lodging. First Street Residence Hall is located in the heart of downtown Flint and central to the UM-Flint campus. The spring and summer months are a great time to enjoy the beautiful outdoor surroundings for activities, relaxing, and nature walks.
Stay in the First Street Residence Hall for:
- Convenience. The residence hall is in the center of the campus and the city of Flint. You won’t find a shorter commute!
- Amenities. State-of-the-art facilities with wireless internet access.
- Flexibility. From one to one hundred, a weekend to all summer, we can accommodate your needs.
- Support. The hall is fully staffed and operates a 24-hour reception desk to assist you.
- Safety. UM-Flint has 24/7 safety patrol and a 24-hour staffed entryway with keycard entry.
Contact the Office of Housing and Residential Life today to make your reservation.