Whether you are planning a trip for yourself or holding a conference for hundreds, the University of Michigan-Flint residence halls are available to meet your needs. The residence halls are located in the heart of downtown Flint, and central to the UM-Flint campus. Throughout the year, guests can enjoy the beautiful outdoor surroundings, explore museums and attractions, take nature walks, and enjoy the beauty campus offers.
Faculty, staff and non-residential students at the University of Michigan-Flint are also welcome to utilize our guest services for overnight accommodations.
Stay On UM-FLINT CAMPUS for:
- Convenience. The residence halls are in the center of the campus and the city of Flint. You won’t find a shorter commute!
- Amenities. State-of-the-art conference meeting spaces with smart podium technology.
- Flexibility. Stay a night or several, we can accommodate your needs.
- Support. The hall is fully staffed and operates a 24-hour desk to assist you.
- Safety. UM-Flint has 24/7 safety patrol and a 24-hour staffed entryway with keycard entry